Electrical Shop

This full page ad appeared in the Missoulian Centennial issue

 

225 West Broadway

For 24 years The Electrical Shop has been wiring Missoula’s homes and buildings. The business was started by Walt Staves in 1936, located at 221 Stevens St.

In 1938 The Electrical Shop moved to 221 West Broadway, occupying a building which had been one of Missoula’s original residence homes.

A new building was erected for the business in 1945 at its present location. Myron Staves, manager of the shop’s electrical contracting, joined the firm in 1937.

Projects by The Electrical Shop

St. Patrick Hospital – completed June 1952

MSU Housing Project Buildings – June 1957

MSU Field House – May 1954

Our fleet of 7 service trucks travels over 100,000 miles a year . . .

 

Contacts:
Posted by: Don Gilder on